Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Patient  |  show details
by Kay N. on Aug 11th, 2013

Dr. Arlen is not only top in her field, but she has excellent connections with other healthcare professionals. I initially was referred to her for a cognitive decline problem. She is very competent and complete in her diagnosis and treatment. Not only did I receive the standard testing, MRI, SPECT and cognitive testing; but she placed me in a clinical trial where I received a PET scan (which my insurance wouldn't cover) and a referral to an excellent University Medical Center. She is an excellent neurologist. I highly recommend her.

|  She's the Best  |  show details
by Amy on Feb 8th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Arlen for approximately 14-15 years for MS and I still think she's the best. I always enjoy going to see her and her staff. Her staff is just as wonderful as she is, they go above and beyond what most Dr.'s office staff do to help out the patient now days. In my opinion Dr. Arlen doesn't just blindly pass out medications like candy she discusses it with you and asks what you think about it and how you feel about it. I just love her.

|  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

I never mind waiting for Dr Arlen, because this just means that she is taking the same sort of needed time with another patient that she takes with me. She has been my headache doctor for a decade now, and I would recommend her highly!

|  Hero  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Just wonderful, everything a doctor should be but often aren't anymore. She takes time with her patients, listens, cares, is kind, is Brilliant, and actually intervened for me on a medical issue that was emergent. Amazing amazing amazing. And the office staff who back her up and you know are so inherent to things getting done as well are awesome as well. Go Here.

|  Easy  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

I love Dr. Arlen she takes her time with you and prescribes as needed. I highly reccomend her for migraine therapy.

|  Migraines  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

Dr. Arlen is extemely thorough and I appreciate all the time she takes with me at every appointment.