Overall Review

March 7th, 2012
After multiple appointments and lack of any progress in treating acne of my teenage daughter, Dr. Fried at my suggestion considered Acutane as a medication which might help. Ironically we were waiting for over an hour to see her about Acutane prescription, and then had a thirty minute discussion with her incompetent staff member about how to subscribe to the medication online due to the highly regulated environment for this particular medication. We were given a brochure to read at home. Very much to my surprise the first condition to subscribe to the medication is for any woman to be on two forms of birth control. My daughter being 14 years old and Dr. Fried saying in the appointment that she "does not want to mess with her hormones on birth control medication", it was truly amazing that Dr. Fried prescribed Acutane to my daughter. In my opinion it is a serious professional negligence and/or lack of any care for a patient. I am not even talking about a wait of one hour to get an incorrect medical advice.

February 27th, 2012
excellent doctor but horrible wait
Look, this lady is a good doctor. She rubbed me wrong for a couple of reasons though.

June 14th, 2010
Dr. Fried removed two benign melanomas from my back, each about the size of a dime. No pain, no scarring; you'd never know they'd been there. I felt her treatment was excellent. However, the practice does seem to be booked far in advance, so do not expect an immediate appointment.

April 2nd, 2009
Was not able to get an appointment for a month as a new patient and they were rude about it.