A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fern Taisenchoy-Bent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fern Taisenchoy-Bent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fern Taisenchoy-Bent, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taisenchoy-Bent graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taisenchoy-Bent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fern Fiona Taisenchoy-Bent MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fern F. Taisenchoy-Bent practice?
- Dr. Fern Taisenchoy-Bent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fern Taisenchoy-Bent practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Margate, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See Pompano Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.