A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernado Cabanillas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernado Cabanillas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabanillas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabanillas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanillas graduated from University of Puerto Rico Medical Sciences Campus, San Juan, PR.
Dr. Cabanillas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernado F Cabanillas MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fernado F. Cabanillas practice?
- Dr. Fernado Cabanillas has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernado Cabanillas practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.