A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernado Cabanillas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernado Cabanillas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabanillas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabanillas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanillas graduated from University of Puerto Rico Medical Sciences Campus, San Juan, PR.
Dr. Cabanillas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernado F Cabanillas MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fernado F. Cabanillas practice?
- Dr. Fernado Cabanillas has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernado Cabanillas practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.