A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernand Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernand Alvarez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernand Alvarez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Alvarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernand Rene Alvarez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernand R. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Fernand Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernand Alvarez practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Family Physicians.