A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernand Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernand Alvarez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernand Alvarez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Alvarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernand Rene Alvarez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernand R. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Fernand Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernand Alvarez practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Primary Care Doctors.