A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernand Theogene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernand Theogene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Theogene graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Theogene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernand Fils Theogene MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernand F. Theogene practice?
- Dr. Fernand Theogene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernand Theogene practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.