A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernand Theogene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernand Theogene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theogene
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Theogene Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Theogene graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Theogene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernand Fils Theogene MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernand F. Theogene practice?
- Dr. Fernand Theogene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernand Theogene practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.