A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernanda Mazzariol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzariol
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzariol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernanda Mazzariol, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzariol graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica De Campinas.
Dr. Mazzariol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernanda S Mazzariol MD is a female Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fernanda S. Mazzariol practice?
- Dr. Fernanda Mazzariol has 9 office locations.
Dr. Fernanda Mazzariol practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.