Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernanda Porto Carreiro
Dr. Fernanda Porto Carreiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD. She has 3 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Porto Carreiro is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Porto Carreiro has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Fernanda Porto Carreiro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fernanda Porto Carreiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Yojana Dange
Baltimore, MD 0 mi14
Dr. Roy Ziegelstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi31
Dr. Anne Lee
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15