A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aguirre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fernando A. Aguirre practice?
Dr. Fernando Aguirre practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pacoima, CA and Canyon Country, CA.
See Canoga Park Family Physicians and Canoga Park General Practitioners.