A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Aguirre is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aguirre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Atilio Aguirre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando A. Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Fernando Aguirre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Aguirre practices Family Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canoga Park, CA.
See Mission Hills Family Physicians.