A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Aguirre is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguirre
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aguirre Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aguirre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Atilio Aguirre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando A. Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Fernando Aguirre has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Aguirre practices Family Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
See Canoga Park Family Physicians.