Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernando Lopez
Dr. Fernando Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with St Cloud Regional Medical Center, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Lopez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Fernando Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Fernando Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Luisa Vanegas
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Orlando, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Andreia Acuna
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Orlando, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Susan Drukman
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Geriatric Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.08 mi31