A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Navarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Navarro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Navarro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Andres Navarro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando A. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Fernando Navarro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Navarro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Gastroenterologists.