A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Navarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Navarro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Navarro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Navarro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan