Dr. Fernando Sanchez-Franco Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Favorite doctor ever

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Dr. Sanchez performed my gastric bypass in the early 2000's. He's a great surgeon that truly cares about his patients. One time I missed an appointment and he personally called me on the weekend to make sure I was ok. I'd never had that from a physician for or since then.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Posted on November 17th, 2014

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.