ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Fernando Sanchez-Franco Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Ratings and Reviews

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

  • Excellent
    3
  • Great
    0
  • Good
    0
  • Poor
    0
  • Bad
    0
  • Excellent
    3
  • Great
    0
  • Good
    0
  • Poor
    0
  • Bad
    0

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

5.0 Rating

April 21st, 2015

Favorite doctor ever

Dr. Sanchez performed my gastric bypass in the early 2000's. He's a great surgeon that truly cares about his patients. One time I missed an appointment and he personally called me on the weekend to make sure I was ok. I'd never had that from a physician for or since then.

Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

5.0 Rating

October 29th, 2015

5.0 Rating

November 17th, 2014

Colonoscopy

Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Fernando Sanchez-Franco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley, AL.

  • Dr. Philippe Tranqui

    General Surgery

    Valley, AL 0.01 mi

    4.2
    (6)
    15
  • Dr. Enrique Duprat

    Dr. Enrique Duprat

    General Surgery

    Valley, AL 0.27 mi

    3.0
    (2)
    46
  • Dr. Swaroop Nyshadham

    Dr. Swaroop Nyshadham

    General Practice, General Surgery

    Lagrange, GA 14.44 mi

    3.8
    (16)
    39