A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Abad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Abad, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Abad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Omar Abad MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando O. Abad practice?
- Dr. Fernando Abad has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Abad practices Anesthesiology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Anesthesiologists.