A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Alvarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarado
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Alvarado, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Alvarado has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Sebastian Alvarado MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fernando S. Alvarado practice?
- Dr. Fernando Alvarado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Alvarado practices Infectious Disease near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Infectious Disease Doctors.