A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Alvarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Alvarado, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Alvarado has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Sebastian Alvarado MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fernando S. Alvarado practice?
- Dr. Fernando Alvarado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Alvarado practices Infectious Disease near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Infectious Disease Doctors.