Dr. Fernando Alvarez Perez MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

May 19th, 2011
Very dissapointed!
This is the kind of doctors that I don't like, because don't give you explanations, don't spend time on you but they are very good to charge the insurance. I lost my baby after 3 months of being pregnant and he told me "this things happen and we don't why, you want to wait until the dead baby comes out or you want me take your to surgery now?" while I was very upset, trying to figure out what I did wrong or what I didn't do.... and I didn't have the capability to think what to do next I just needed an answer. To my opinion he was very inhuman. And the waiting time during the visit was very long....

March 7th, 2011
Best bedside manner ever
I've never had a doctor who was more patient and caring than Dr. Alvarez-Perez. An excellent doctor. Throughout my whole pregnancy I felt pampered.

February 28th, 2011
This doctor' s inhumane treatment during my pregnancy eight years ago, still haunts me! I should have reported him after the incident at his office. After requesting he take a second look at symptoms I was displaying that were obvious signs for alarm-- heProceeded to yell and scream at me and walk out of the room. HisStaff had toSit me in a waiting room to calm me down after hisOutburst and lack of empathy! Thank the Lord above I found an amazing doctor afterwards who was more capable and well trained than this poor excuse for a doctor. They should revoke his license.

June 17th, 2010
A Gentleman
I recommend this doctor highly. He's very professional, dedicated,caring and takes the time to listen to your concerns. I've been a patient for over 20 years.