A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Arencibia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Arencibia graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Arencibia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Pan American Hospital
- Westchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Arencibia MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Arencibia practice?
- Dr. Fernando Arencibia has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Arencibia practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.