Dr. Fernando Arroyo MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Brandon, FL

September 12th, 2012
HORRIBLE!!
My son has gone here twice in the past year, since my insurance got switched to Medicaid and this was the closest DR to my house. The office staff is rude, and the wait is forever! My son has misdiagnosis TWICE! We ended up taking him to the ER both times, and the ER DR had to fix the DR mistakes! The staff has major attitudes about calling in re-fills are even getting an apt. Not to mention there are ants all over the waiting room!!

June 21st, 2010
Greatest Doctor
We have been seeing him since 1989 for our three children. He is up to date on illnesses and does return phone calls promptly. Our children are not happy having to choose a new doctor now that they are becomming adults. Dr. Arroyo has kept our children healthy from babies to adults.

May 28th, 2010
Truly give a name to practicing bad medicine
We stopped going to these Drs. because they have no idea how to treat children. They are still practicing medicine because they can not get it write. Told my child it was viral, then allergies, well now she has ben up all night with a 103 fever. Thus after 2 co-pays they have made her suffer and more sick than she was before. They do not, and again let me state, do not call you back after hours. How horrible is that? I am advising anyone who is looking for a dr look elsewhere.

July 21st, 2008
The Best a Parent Could Ask For!
We have known Dr. Arroyo for 20 years and have never had anything but the best to sat about him! He is not only a fantastic doctor, but an amazing human being. Unfortunately, we moved to another state; needless to say, we never found anyone that could compare!