A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Arzola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Arzola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arzola graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Arzola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Community Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Luis Arzola MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando L. Arzola practice?
- Dr. Fernando Arzola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Arzola practices Internal Medicine near Oxford, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, TX.
See Oxford Internists.