Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernando Austin
Dr. Fernando Austin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA, with other offices in Orange, CA and Costa Mesa, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Austin is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fernando Austin has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fernando Austin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.
Dr. Phiet Phung
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Curtis Davis
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Edward Etzkorn
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.01 mi36