A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Azarcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azarcon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azarcon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Azarcon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Hutzel Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Cunanan Azarcon MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando C. Azarcon practice?
- Dr. Fernando Azarcon has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Azarcon practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Radiologists.