A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Azarcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azarcon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azarcon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Azarcon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Hutzel Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Cunanan Azarcon MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando C. Azarcon practice?
- Dr. Fernando Azarcon has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Azarcon practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Radiologists.