Dr. Fernando Bayron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Bayron?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2015

He a very good MD

July 29th, 2014

EXCELLENT SURGEON!!!

Everything went smoothly with my operation. It was a major surgery and I was nervous at first but I was told he was one of the best and I was in good hands. They were right, he was the best and was very caring and concerned with my needs. His staff was also very kind and treated me very well. Thank you so much!

November 9th, 2013

BEST OF THE BEST

I'm writing this in behalf of my mom. Dr. Bayron was the best surgeon! My mom's surgery was a very serious one and on top of that She has low heart rate, making surgery a last resort. The surgery was over in a blink of an eye with no complications. My family was so worried going into te surgery but now we are so thankful for Dr. Bayron. My mom's experience in general with him has been great. He communicates both in office visits and if you are home with questions. He is very nice and we are so thankful that a skilled surgeon like himself did my moms surgery. Also, we were in the waiting room and 5 other families received great news on their family members' surgery with Dr. Bayron. Great surgeon

September 6th, 2012

Great experience

I went to see Dr bayron with a little bit of apprehension based on some of the comments here. i could not have been better impressed. He was caring and knowlegable. I mentioned him about this. He was happyto talk about it. He knowledges that some people might not be happy, afterdoing approximately a thousand cases a year but he invited me to judge my own experience. I would recomend him without remorse.He does carry malpractice insurance.

July 25th, 2011

Mr.

Got a referral from my PCP to see Dr. Bayron. He asked to see me back in 2 weeks for a follow up. The receptionist advised that I need another referral for the follow up and that I will need to pay another 45.00 co-pay, although it was just for a follow-up... to see how I was doing. Smell a rip off??

July 6th, 2010

patient

Many yrs ago around 6 he operated more than 20 otes in San Juan PR and almost all died. Even a police woman and that is how he went to PR.Insurance companies settled and how he is back to doing the same atrosityhe did bfore. But here in FL...

June 1st, 2010

SHOULD HAVE SUED - HE HAS NO INSURANCE FOR A REASON

What should have been a simple left neck node biopsy turned into a nightmare where he stripped five nodes as a one day procedure and I woke up shaking uncontrollably. Went home and discovered my chest was black and blue and was not able to lift my left arm over my shoulder. When I returned for my two week followup I mentioned that my neck, face and ear were numb and asked how long it will be that way, he laughed and said "a couple of weeks". Two years later I am still the same. I was not disabled before that time (was 70 years old) but now I am. Think twice befor you let him take a knife to you.

December 15th, 2009

Caring Doctor

When I first entered the waiting room I was impressed by the amount of patients,but everybody was speaking wonders about him. I wasn,t disappointed. He was very pleasant and caring . He even went out of his way to give advice to my wife on an issue unrelated to my visit, I recommend him.

October 16th, 2009