A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Betancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Betancourt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Betancourt graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Betancourt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Ricardo Betancourt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando R. Betancourt practice?
- Dr. Fernando Betancourt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Betancourt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.