Dr. Fernando Boccalandro MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Odessa, TX

September 17th, 2016
I still on my feet
This doctor, saved my foot and my life with it. I developed severe gangrene in my right foot and they gave me no hope both in Houston and Dallas. Several doctors, said the only option was to amputate the leg. Dr. Boccalandro, did a miracle and was able to put a stent in my leg, going through my foot, and three years latter I still on my feet. Me and my family thank him every day !

September 17th, 2016
The best Doc in town !!
Dr. Boccalandro took care of my father during a massive heart attack, and our family could not be happier with him and his team. He has amazing attitude and respect for his patient and has superb clinical skills. Highly recommended !!!! The best cardiologist in the Permian Basin,

August 30th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Boccalandro is very good at his job. He has a real compassion for his patients and answers all your questions. That might be why he doesn't get 5 stars for promptness because he doesn't rush his patients just to see the next one. I would recommend him to anyone.

May 14th, 2015
wait time is rediculous
Dr is very nice and takes the time to talk with you. Very easy to get an appointment However when you have to wait 2 hours after your appointment time this is unacceptable. I have things to do and a job to get back to. If the people you see are going to take longer then schedule them for longer times. Most people are returning patients and you know their history so,schedule accordingly.