A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Burstein, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Burstein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando D Burstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fernando D. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Fernando Burstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Burstein practices Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Pediatricians.