A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Burstein, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Burstein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital