The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernando Burstein
Dr. Fernando Burstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, General Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Burstein is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite, ST Josephs Hospital and Northside Hospital. Dr. Burstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fernando Burstein has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Fernando Burstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Philip Beegle Jr
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Craig Shapiro
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Magdalena Soldanska
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi9