Dr. Fernando Burstein MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2016
I had an excellent experience with Dr Burstein from the initial consultation throughout the surgery and follow up visits. He is straightforward and honest about the pros and cons which quickly helped to establish trust, which for me is critical. I had been struggling with poor results from a previous doctor and Dr Burstein helped me feel like myself again. I would not hesitate to go back to him should I have a need in the future and have recommended him to my friends.

February 6th, 2015
Repair of broken nose
I had broken my nose years ago, and had one unsuccessful surgery and another in-office procedure. Dr. Burstein was able to go in and repair a very complicated mess. I can breathe again and feel better than I have in years. Before the surgery, he spent as much time with me as I needed in each appointment to make sure all my questions were answered. His staff is so kind as well. I cannot say enough good things about what a great team he and his staff are.

January 22nd, 2015
I would recommend Dr. Burnstein highly. He is an artist and is truly gifted at what he does.

February 3rd, 2014
Highest Regards
I have never met a doctor with more confidence, percision, and dedication! I cannot thank him enough for all he has done for our family and countless others.

January 17th, 2011
He knows what he is doing
Dr. Burstein has seen my daughter who was bron with a hemangioma. Because of the size and location (near her eye) we had to undergo laser surgeries to shrink it. My first visit with Dr. Burstein felt cold. I was sure about him as I didn't talk to him very long, however after we began the surgeries I have changed my opinion. He knows what he is doing and it shows. My daughters hemangioma is almost gone and it's all due to his experience and knowledge. Thanks Dr. Burstein you're the best!

April 21st, 2010
Best choice for my child
Dr. Burstien is wonderful and his skills as a surgeon speak for themselves in the results of my daughter! She was born in need of reconstructive face surgury and I was referred to him by my pediatrician. He and his staff really helped us understand everything involved in the procedure from start to finish. Thank you Dr. Burstein!

March 29th, 2010
Repaired my baby's cleft lip
Dr. Burstein repaired my 4 month old baby's cleft lip at the end of January. He was the nicest person and really put us at ease about the whole procedure. We drove 5 hours to have him be our surgeon and I am SO glad we did. We had a great experience with him and loved our nurses also. I would definitely recommend him - he did a great job repairing her lip and we feel like we made the best decision choosing him to be our surgeon.

October 27th, 2009
very bad experience with Dr Fernando Brustein
I contacted Dr Burstein because I wanted to have a reconstruction on my nose and lip (I was born with cleft lip).During the visits I barely saw Dr Burstein. I was talking most of the time with his staff which I think understood very well the procedure I wanted.However, because of the very short time Dr Burstein spent with me, it seems that he never listened to me and did not treat what I wanted. I am very unhappy with the results. I spent a lot of money on the surgery and had very poor results. I do not recommend him at all. He needs to spend quality time with his patients to avoid wrong procedures like the one that happened to me.

June 20th, 2017