A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Carreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Carreira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carreira
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Carreira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Carreira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carreira graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carreira has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Carreira MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Carreira practice?
- Dr. Fernando Carreira has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Carreira practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Internists and Lone Tree Gastroenterologists.