Dr. Fernando Carreno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Carreno?

October 23rd, 2016

Don't see this guy

The visits are always an hour or longer wait. He doesn't even look like a Doctor, others agree with me on that. He himself is in poor health and looks like a bum. He is very uneducated as he sends you to other doctors for just about everything. If that doesn't help, you are just screwed. There were several pubic hairs on the table of one of the exam rooms!!!! I'm finding a real MD fast!

February 12th, 2014

Good Doctor - Useless Support Staff

Dr. Carreno is a seasoned MD, listens to the patient and takes time to explain proceedures and health concerns. I would not heistate to recommend his services, however - you must put up with terrible customer service from the support staff...phone calls not returned, test results not delivered, just concenred with one thing only - getting you off the phone. Good thing is no one has to put up with bad service so it's easy to let your feet and your fingers be your voice on social media.

November 14th, 2013

Daughter of a 92 year old veteran

We were unfortunate to have crossed paths at Spohn Shoreline He became my dads attending physician. His bedside manner is poor! Would make diagnosis and change orders with out consulting my dads Chart to see what the specialists had already charted and changed! I felt like I needed to be there to watch him very closely. Our follow up visit after being discharged was with a welcome statement of " I am no longer your doctor because of insurance. My dad has Medicare and a supplemental thru AARP. Which he new prior to visit. Home health called for advice on wound care and he was rude and said not to call him anymore because his insurance was not accepted. Very rude, unprofessional and should not be trusted with anyone's life! My dad is in great hands now at spohn memorial. We will never go back to shoreline in fear of crossing paths with this man

November 14th, 2012

very rude. does not even introduce himself, and spend more time scalding me because i was changing doctors instead of diagnosing me.if i want to change doctors there is a reason for it.on my way out he told me to find another doctor.

May 23rd, 2012

One of the best, if not the best Family Practice Physicians in Corpus Christi. Very friendly, helpful, and an outstanding office staff.

April 23rd, 2012

Excellent Doctro

September 2nd, 2011

DONT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR

Doctor spent 3 minutes with me after one & half hour wait. Sent me to labs and has never gotten back with me on results. I had to pay for the labs. Called office 5 times and no call back

April 30th, 2010

nice bedside manner!! caring!!!

September 30th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

I have been going to Dr Fernando for about 6 years and he is right on the money when it comes to my care.

September 25th, 2017