A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Castro-Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro-Silva
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Castro-Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Javier Castro-Silva MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando J. Castro-Silva practice?
- Dr. Fernando Castro-Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Castro-Silva practices Pathology and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists and Dallas Hematologists.