Dr. Fernando Colon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 29th, 2016
I could not have found a better place. He has a extraordinary manner and personality.

June 21st, 2016
Best ever staff and Doctor. I have been a patient for several years and always feel welcome and they are always making suggestions to improve my experience here. I would highly recommend this office.

May 16th, 2015
Quick Lift and Fat Transfer
At age 53 I had wanted a part of my face that had become sunken corrected. When I met Dr. Colon in the consultation, he listened to my needs and expectations. Dr. Colon suggested that fat injections from my abdomen and a quick lift would the best option due to sagging and the sunken areas of my face. I was told what to expect and was able to speak to a patient who had the procedure done. Dr. Colon was very professional and also personable he explained the procedure and everything that I would go through. I appreciated his honesty with me, he was not trying to push me to do anything that I did not need, he did not offer me anything that he couldn't deliver. Dr. Colon is a perfectionist and listens" to the patient. He is relaxed, casual, yet always professional and one that I have come to trust." One never knows what the results will be in a case of surgery and can only hope the outcome will meet with satisfaction. I was hesitant about doing the procedure and had a lot of questions for Dr. Colon and his staff in between my first visit two years as well as right before the procedure. Dr. Colon and his staff were always willing to answer any questions. At the age of 55 I decided to do the procedure. He was amazing and so was the rest of the staff completely satisfied with the procedure, facility, treatment and the follow-ups. I highly recommend Dr. Colon and his staff for this procedure to anyone. I am a happy and satisfied patient.

August 5th, 2013
Outstanding plastic surgeon
Dr. Colon is extremely competent in what he does (I had a Quick lift with him) and most personable and helpful! to boot.!! When he said that he would do his best work on me is if I were a family member, his sincerity was definitely believable and the results are an attestation to his ability to do above and beyond expectations. I love looking in the mirror. I am more than delighted with him as a person and with the results of his work! I want to say that in my opinion Dr. Fernando is THE BEST'. I highly recomment him to you!!!

February 15th, 2013
Will recommend to my friends!!!
I knew what to expect during and after with one exception. I didn't know about the numbing procedure. This was unexpected. However, Dr. Colon and his entire office nursing staff were very carrying and took excellent care of me. I couldn't be happier.

September 27th, 2011
I was very pleased with the service and care I recieved at this office. I am also very happy with the results of my Quicklift and I plan on returning to recieve other cosmetic procedures in the future.

June 6th, 2011
Six months ago Dr. Colon performed a breast lift and liposuction for me. I am thrilled with the my results! When I had my consultation all of my questions were answered and the procedures were explained in detail. I was very happy with the care and detail that was put into my pre-surgery instructions as well as the post care instructions. Dr. Colon took his time and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Colon and the Skin Center to anyone!

April 28th, 2011
wonderful
iv had 2 breast augmentations with dr.colon and he is a very nice doctor and very smart doctor my breasts look fantastic. i recommend him highlly. i dont trust too many dr.s but id do surgury again if i had to with him in a heartbeat.

February 19th, 2011
Talented and caring!
I have had 2 surgires from Dr. Colon, and have never felt better! He is an amazing and talented "Artist" in what he does. Trust is everything in a plastic surgeon, and he has mine!

April 21st, 2010
Great Plastic Surgeon
I rate Dr. Colon 5 stars, He does excellent work...I will see him again...He's know what he doing!!!!!!!!!

March 29th, 2010
Dr. Colon was very professional,caring, knowledgeable and had a wonderful bedside manner. I would have the procedures again without hesitation.

March 18th, 2010
Fantastic
Dr. Colon has performed 2 procedures for me and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! In addition, both he and the staff are very attentive and genuinely concerned about the care of the patient. I could not recommend him more highly.