A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Correa is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Correa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from Catholic University of Santiago-Guayaquil.
Dr. Correa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Enrique Correa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando E. Correa practice?
- Dr. Fernando Correa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Correa practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.