A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Correa is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Correa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from Catholic University of Santiago-Guayaquil.
Dr. Correa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Correa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fernando E. Correa practice?
Dr. Fernando Correa practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.