A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Crotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Crotte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Crotte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Crotte graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Crotte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Crotte MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Crotte practice?
- Dr. Fernando Crotte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Crotte practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Geriatric Doctors.