A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Cuadra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Cuadra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Cuadra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuadra graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Cuadra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cuadra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fernando L. Cuadra practice?
Dr. Fernando Cuadra practices Internal Medicine near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Humble Internists.