A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Garcia is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Dominguez Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Fernando Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Garcia practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.