A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Garcia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Dominguez Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Fernando Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Garcia practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.