A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Raul De Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Raul De Castro, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Raul De Castro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Castro graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. De Castro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Raul Domingo De Castro MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Raul D. De Castro practice?
- Dr. Fernando Raul De Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Raul De Castro practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.