A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando deZarraga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando deZarraga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. deZarraga
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. deZarraga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando deZarraga, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. deZarraga graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. deZarraga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando I deZarraga MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando I. deZarraga practice?
- Dr. Fernando deZarraga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando deZarraga practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.