A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Domondon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Domondon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Domondon graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Domondon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Domondon MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Domondon practice?
- Dr. Fernando Domondon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Domondon practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.