A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Egea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Egea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Egea
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Egea Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Egea graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando M Egea MD is a male Neurologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fernando M. Egea practice?
- Dr. Fernando Egea has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Egea practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Neurologists and Overland Park Psychiatrists.