Dr. Fernando Egea Is this you?

former at&t employer

Posted on September 24th, 2012

this dr contracted w/my former employer...they sent me to him...stated he was gonna do a drug test on me...got there...he wouldnt let my boyfriend come in the office....i was telling him about a hostile work enviro i was in...4 or 5 times started to fall asleep....twice started to snore...and determined i was unfit for duty....ks board of healing arts said couldnt help me...now he is refusing to release my records of that visit.....this dude is a quack....i have another term but will leave that out

Dr Fernando M. Egea

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Saw this guy once. Walked into the office 20 minutes early and waited for 30 minutes. Was there for a psychological evaluation requested by my compa ...

Posted on July 8th, 2016