A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Estrada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Estrada, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Estrada has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando P Estrada MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fernando P. Estrada practice?
- Dr. Fernando Estrada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Estrada practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.