A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Estrada is Good. Dr. Estrada has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Estrada, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Estrada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fernando P. Estrada practice?
Dr. Fernando Estrada practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.