A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Fernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando M Fernandez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fernando M. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Fernando Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Fernandez practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.