The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernando Fernandez
Dr. Fernando Fernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital, St Lukes Northland Hospital and Liberty Hospital. Dr. Fernandez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fernando Fernandez has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Fernando Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Todd Beardman
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kansas City, MO 0.11 mi20
Dr. Christine Green
Kansas City, MO 0.14 mi22
Dr. Kristen Jacobs
Kansas City, MO 0.14 mi17