A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Ferrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Ferrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Ferrer, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Fetal Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ferrer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando A Ferrer MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando A. Ferrer practice?
- Dr. Fernando Ferrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Ferrer practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Urologists and Hartford Pediatric Specialists.