Dr. Fernando Frontera Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Frontera?

Unbelievable!

Posted on October 26th, 2013

I had one visit with this doctor and never went back again. His actions during my appointment were beyond unprofessional. He has a thick accent and I had trouble understanding what he was saying to me. He became irritated and began typing on his computer what he had to say and instructed me to read back to him what he had written. At one point during my visit he excused himself to go to the toilet. Instead of exiting the exam room to relieve himself in the staff bathroom, he chose to use the toilet located within the exam room. Needless to say it was very awkward for me to hear all of the sounds he made while in there! And to top it off, he did not wash his hands afterwards!

Patient

Posted on September 5th, 2012

This Doctor is very rude. He does not let patients speak unless he asks a question. He talks down to patients, especially women. He answered a personal phone call on his cell phone during my child's visit and proceeded to speak in Spanish. I would not recommend this provider to anyone.

Looking for different doctor; cruel

Posted on December 16th, 2008

He seems like a cruel doctor. As a visiting physician he has been to our home 3 times; first visit he was just rude to the caregiver, the 2nd time he acted almost childlike, today for his final visit he went out of his way to put the daughter/full-time caregiver in tears. She has been taking care of her mother for 7 years full time and has even taught her mother to walk again 2 different times and yet he pulled her close and whispered to her so no one else could hear "look me in the eyes, if you were my caregiver I would look for another caregiver". As a full-time, unpaid caregiver, that is beyond unkind, that is cruel and uncalled for. His instructions have been verbal only and on his next visit he forgets what he said. But for some reason he is seeming to go out of his way to be cruel and hurtful, like he gets off putting someone in tears. We are asking Visiting Physicians to assign someone else for us, we will not accept him in our home again.

Posted on March 24th, 2015