Dr. Fernando Diaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Diaz?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Diaz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2016

Wonderful

I'd absolutely recommend Dr.Diaz....he found a condition with my lab work other doctors missed! Probably saved my life! I will continue with him

July 11th, 2016

Dishonest

There were complications from the surgery Dr. Diaz performed and he was not truthful about what the problem was.

April 11th, 2016

Doesn't like anyone with a few extra pounds

Horrible bedside manner. This man does not like anyone that is not fit and trim and thin.

May 13th, 2015

Amazing doctor

Dr Fernando Diaz is amazing and I would never go to a different doctor ever again!!!

March 16th, 2015

He does have Napoleon syndrome. My husband needed neck surgery but his back was also messed up. Dr. Diaz is doing a cage surgery that's new within the last 3 years. he's only done a couple hundred. Because it's new he's getting money from the pharmaceutical company putting them out. We had to complete a 9 page survey by the company to become part of an investigational time on the cage Dr. Diaz wanted to put in. The doctor asked my husband point blank which bother's him most his back or neck. My husband said Neck then Dr. Diaz said to do the back first. I'm guessing because he's making more money on the back. He's getting insurance money, pharmaceutical money, probably the FDA too. He's doesn't care about the patient. He's arrogant and has no ability to communicate and listen to his patients. He needs to retire!!

March 5th, 2015

Dr.Diaz

Dr.Diaz saved my life. I had a broken vertebra in my neck and also many in my back. He did my surgical procedures that enabled movement, whereas I had 3 other unfavorable opinions.

January 26th, 2015

Incredible surgeon

Amazing results from my neck surgery. Pain and neuropathy are much more tolerable!

January 11th, 2015

Dr. Diaz treated me for Aneurysm's in 1997, I still see him and he is a great doctor.

May 15th, 2014

Cervical suregery

I was seeing another Neurosurgeon and I was told to get a second opinion, I was recommended to Dr.Diaz , he is a blessing. Yes, getting a appt takes awhile but to me that means he is in high demand. Have never waited longer than 20 min, His bed side manner is amazing, explained everything to me. Just had my cervical surgery done a little over a week ago and I'm doing great and yes Dr.Diaz did come and check on me, I will continue to recommend him

April 9th, 2014

Needs to retire, only has residents perform surgery wish I could rate -0

2009 I had an xlif surgery. It means extreme lateral inter body fusion. The go into you from the side and is taughted as minimally invasive. It isn't. He is over 70 and has thr resident perform the whole thing doesn't say much for beaumont that put him as chief neurosurgeon. I've had on going leg pain, my muscles have withered next to nothing in the leg and live in constant pain. I was a productive person with a very good income since his surgery I've had to apply for medicare in my 40's. I've missed half of my kids lives and any social life. In fact I have no quality of life. It's now 2014 I've had exploratory surgery by another surgeon which left me with a nasty infection. While the other surgeon attempted to remove a lot of scarring he was not able to address these huge problems from Diaz. And like another person wrote he didn't have the guts to come into the room the tell me I had failed back surgery. The coward sent in his PA. The solution by his pain management team was to implant a spinal cord stimulator at the cost of appox 50,000. After research I immediately said no. I've flown to another state which informed me the screws he had the resident put in me go a centimeter in a half into the muscle and everything he did needs to come out. So I have to undergo yet another surgery. But this time I'm going out of state. The drs in Michigan will not work on me and I've been told by the out of state dr I have pernenant nerve and muscle damage. I'm undergoing this surgery to hopefully be able to return to work one day. And have somewhat of a quality of life. Patient beware!!

December 16th, 2013

Very Rude

After an hour and half wait, the doctor came in without being apologetic at all. I reminded him my time was as valuable as his. His response was if you don't like it leave. I left.

May 15th, 2012

My first visit to the office on Northwestern Hwy was for a 9AM appointment. I rescheduled the APPOINTMENT after over 3.5 hours in the waiting room. My second visit was more of the same 11AM APPOINTMENT after 2 hours in the waiting room, I was taken to the exam room for another 1.5 hours before the Dr. came in. I just wish they understood that many of the people who come there are in pain already.Waiting hours on cheap office furniture doesn't help the wait.