A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Miranda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Miranda, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Miranda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando G Miranda MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Brain Injury Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando G. Miranda practice?
- Dr. Fernando Miranda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Miranda practices Neurology, Brain Injury Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Vero Beach Neurologists and Vero Beach Brain Injury Medicine Specialists.