A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Garcia, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fernando M. Garcia practice?
Dr. Fernando Garcia practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Bethlehem, PA.
See Fort Worth Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Fort Worth Surgeons.