Learn more about Dr. Fernando Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Garcia, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Marcelo Garcia MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fernando M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Fernando Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Garcia practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiothoracic Surgeons.