A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Goes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Goes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Goes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Sampaio Goes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fernando S. Goes practice?
- Dr. Fernando Goes has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Goes practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.