A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales-Portillo graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Gonzales-Portillo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando A Gonzales-Portillo MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando A. Gonzales-Portillo practice?
- Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo practices Neurology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Neurologists.