Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo?

Takes for ever

Posted on October 17th, 2017

We have waited more than 2 hours to be seeing and then spend 2 minutes with doctor and feels like he is rushing. His ARNP prescribed a high dose of medicine and cause patient to fall and ended up in the emergency room. His Staff are nice but lazy, referrals are never there and they even ask the patients to call and get them because they are "too busy". The waiting time feels like is taking for ever.... Unfortunately my insurance doesn't have another neurologist close to my home.

Very Rude and Unprofessional

Posted on August 16th, 2017

This visit was a waist of my time and money. He never took care of my issues he became combative so we started talking back at each other. I WILL NEVER RECOMMENDED HIM TO ANYONE

Will cut you off your seizure meds cold turkey

Posted on February 7th, 2017

I didn't get time to explain my symptoms or history. I brought in my medical records, I was told I didn't have epilepsy all of this time and told I wouldn't be getting my anti seizure medication refilled. No weaning schedule, no help. I am so scared right now.

SERCIVICIO DE ATENCION MUY DEFICIENTE

Posted on January 19th, 2017

LLEVO UNA SEMANA TRATANDO QUE ME DEN UNA CITA Y ME SOLUCIONEN EL PROBLEMA DEL SEGURO Y NADIE DA RESPUESTA A MIS LLAMADAS LA SEÑORA CRISTINA QUEDO DE DEVOLVERME LA LLAMADA HACE UNA SEMANA Y NO RECIBO NADA TRATO DE COMUNICAME CON LA OFICINA Y ME CANCELAN QUISIERA SOLUCION GRACIAS.

Never Going Back

Posted on October 1st, 2016

I would only see his assistant and finally when I demanded to see him, he was not attentive. Just wanted to increase my dosage. Felt as though he was speaking at me instead of to me.

everyone was awesome..

Posted on August 16th, 2016

everyone was awesome and everyone had a smile and was received with much warmth. I am very happy to come to this place. I am very pleased.

Posted on July 26th, 2016

In 2 years never a test, never went to the hospital to see my daughter in over 10 hospitalised, only thing he did was add medicine's and then remove them. Last time my daughter almost died, wrong diagnosed.

Worst Doctor ever!!!

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Went to this Doctor because my primary Dr. referred me to Dr. Gonzales. He was very disrespectful to me. Would not talk directly to me but discussed my situation with the nurse instead of directing the questions to me. I don't know why I was in the office even though this was my third visit and the first time to see the Doctor. He has not idea what is going on with my health even after having Blood work And 5 MRI test done. I will be looking to see a more competent Doctor. Don't waste your time with Dr. Gonzales-Portillo

They keep me aprised..

Posted on June 9th, 2016

They keep me aprised of my health and ts progress in a way I can understand what they say. They make me feel good that we are all working together as a team to my benefit which I appreciate from my heart .

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Went twice to his office and dr González never saw me. Was seen by his assistant.

Bad Experience

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Waited for this doctor over 2 hours and he spent maybe 6 minutes in rushed conversation with me. He did not address my concerns and only wanted to change my medication. I will NEVER go to this doctor again and if you are smart, you will not go to him at all. I like his PA much better.

elderly patient concerned citizen

Posted on March 6th, 2016

AWFUL DR & STAFF. DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS. MORE THAN 1 HR WAIT. DOES NOT SPEND TIME WITH OR LISTEN TO PATIENTS. AS A MATTER OF FACT AFTER WAITING 1.5 HRS DID NOT CARRY ON WITH APPMT BECAUSE I REFUSED TO PAY $25 FOR A CANCELLED APPMT. NEEDED A PRESCRIPTION URGENTLY & DID NOT FILL IT. AS A MATTER OF FACT HE'S HAD A FEW NO SHOWS TO APPMTS HIMSELF WHEN HE HAD ANOTHER DR (????) ATTEND THE PATIENT. IN CONCLUSSION , NOT A GOOD DR. CARES MORE FOR THE $$$ THAN HIS PATIENTS. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM IF YOU WANT TO AVOID A NEGATIVE & FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE