Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 16th, 2017

Very Rude and Unprofessional

This visit was a waist of my time and money. He never took care of my issues he became combative so we started talking back at each other. I WILL NEVER RECOMMENDED HIM TO ANYONE

February 7th, 2017

Will cut you off your seizure meds cold turkey

I didn't get time to explain my symptoms or history. I brought in my medical records, I was told I didn't have epilepsy all of this time and told I wouldn't be getting my anti seizure medication refilled. No weaning schedule, no help. I am so scared right now.

January 19th, 2017

SERCIVICIO DE ATENCION MUY DEFICIENTE

LLEVO UNA SEMANA TRATANDO QUE ME DEN UNA CITA Y ME SOLUCIONEN EL PROBLEMA DEL SEGURO Y NADIE DA RESPUESTA A MIS LLAMADAS LA SEÑORA CRISTINA QUEDO DE DEVOLVERME LA LLAMADA HACE UNA SEMANA Y NO RECIBO NADA TRATO DE COMUNICAME CON LA OFICINA Y ME CANCELAN QUISIERA SOLUCION GRACIAS.

October 1st, 2016

Never Going Back

I would only see his assistant and finally when I demanded to see him, he was not attentive. Just wanted to increase my dosage. Felt as though he was speaking at me instead of to me.

August 16th, 2016

everyone was awesome..

everyone was awesome and everyone had a smile and was received with much warmth. I am very happy to come to this place. I am very pleased.

July 26th, 2016

In 2 years never a test, never went to the hospital to see my daughter in over 10 hospitalised, only thing he did was add medicine's and then remove them. Last time my daughter almost died, wrong diagnosed.

June 21st, 2016

Worst Doctor ever!!!

Went to this Doctor because my primary Dr. referred me to Dr. Gonzales. He was very disrespectful to me. Would not talk directly to me but discussed my situation with the nurse instead of directing the questions to me. I don't know why I was in the office even though this was my third visit and the first time to see the Doctor. He has not idea what is going on with my health even after having Blood work And 5 MRI test done. I will be looking to see a more competent Doctor. Don't waste your time with Dr. Gonzales-Portillo

June 9th, 2016

They keep me aprised..

They keep me aprised of my health and ts progress in a way I can understand what they say. They make me feel good that we are all working together as a team to my benefit which I appreciate from my heart.

April 26th, 2016

Went twice to his office and dr González never saw me. Was seen by his assistant.

March 9th, 2016

Bad Experience

Waited for this doctor over 2 hours and he spent maybe 6 minutes in rushed conversation with me. He did not address my concerns and only wanted to change my medication. I will NEVER go to this doctor again and if you are smart, you will not go to him at all. I like his PA much better.

March 6th, 2016

elderly patient concerned citizen

AWFUL DR & STAFF. DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS. MORE THAN 1 HR WAIT. DOES NOT SPEND TIME WITH OR LISTEN TO PATIENTS. AS A MATTER OF FACT AFTER WAITING 1.5 HRS DID NOT CARRY ON WITH APPMT BECAUSE I REFUSED TO PAY $25 FOR A CANCELLED APPMT. NEEDED A PRESCRIPTION URGENTLY & DID NOT FILL IT. AS A MATTER OF FACT HE'S HAD A FEW NO SHOWS TO APPMTS HIMSELF WHEN HE HAD ANOTHER DR (????) ATTEND THE PATIENT. IN CONCLUSSION , NOT A GOOD DR. CARES MORE FOR THE $$$ THAN HIS PATIENTS. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM IF YOU WANT TO AVOID A NEGATIVE & FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE

February 22nd, 2016

Not responsive yo seriousness of codition