A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Gonzales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzales
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzales Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzales has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Q Gonzales MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Q. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Fernando Gonzales has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Gonzales practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians and Whittier General Practitioners.