A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Gonzales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzales
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzales Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzales has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Q Gonzales MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Q. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Fernando Gonzales has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Gonzales practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians and Whittier General Practitioners.