A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Ibarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Ibarra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Ibarra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibarra graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ibarra has 48 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibarra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans